Monday, July 16, 2007

Slow down Joshie Josh!!

It seems like all of a sudden Josh is so old. Here he is standing on the couch. He cut his first tooth a few days ago and now the second bottom one is coming up also. I am learning that Josh teething equals sporadic inconsolable screaming. All we can do is wait it out. Right now he is sitting on my lap sucking/biting on my arm. Plus we are both soaked with drool all the time.
I put him in the sink to wash off from the pool, and he was trying to put his mouth on the faucet. Then got so mad when I wouldn't let him.
Sitting up by himself! I feel like there was no warning for this. He wasn't doing it one day and now he is for long periods of time. He even catches himself when he falls.

Swimming at the pool in his cute outfit Grandma bought for him. He was definitely the cutest guy at the pool.

5 comments:

Timo said...

Oh my goodness. I didn't know those swimming shirts came in so small a size. He is darling!

-becky

lramey said...

oh, he's so cute, and so big!!! Can't wait to meet him!!! I'm glad you're there safe! Betcha you can't wait to move again eh? I hate moving! But it'll be so fun to have you close!

loves, lisa

Shay said...

Our boys are still babies and they are growing up too fast! I'm afraid Dax is in the early stages of teething too and he is trying to crawl. We've been practicing sitting up because Josh is, but Dax doesn't care to.

Em Russ said...

Ok... Zack needs one of those outfits! It is to die for! You're getting some good pictures for Abby and Josh's wedding video too! ;) He looks so grown up sitting up, I can't believe it! I also can't believe how much he is looking like Cameron! Makes me miss Cameron a lot! Speaking of missing... I am really miss you guys (just in case you thought my missing you had gone away!)
Love you guys!
Em

Heidi said...

So cute. I love that little swim outfit! I'm sorry that teething is such a challenge, for both of you.