Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE and SAUSALITO

I look forward to Saturdays all week. There is so much to see and do, and every Saturday I feel like we are on vacation. Last Saturday we went to Sausalito, and took a long way across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was worth it because the views were amazing, and once again the weather couldn't get any nicer.


I think this may be the only picture of Joshua looking at the camera. We were standing on this pier with people fishing and riding bikes. Josh was very interested in all the people.


Mom and Josh with a view of San Francisco in the background.


Sausalito is this pretty little town across the bay from San Francisco. It is right on the water and cute little shops line the streets.


It reminds me a little bit of Italy and the coastal cities.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love Sausalito! If you didn't eat the little cinnamon donut things at Pier 39...they are a MUST for next time. I don't even like donuts that much!

Cassi said...

We did!! and they were yummy.