Josh in his australian hat looking so old and so cute!

Josh has decided he needs to drink from a sippy cup. I don't think he actually gets anything, but he loves holding it himself and chewing on it.
I was trying to get a picture of him sucking on his bottom lip, and he really didn't want to pose. So here he is crying and sucking on his bottom lip.

Josh has decided he needs to drink from a sippy cup. I don't think he actually gets anything, but he loves holding it himself and chewing on it.
I was trying to get a picture of him sucking on his bottom lip, and he really didn't want to pose. So here he is crying and sucking on his bottom lip. 

2 comments:
Your hair looks so GREAT! I love it. Maybe I'll cut mine too, long hair takes so long to do!
Josh is so cute I can't even stand it. I love that hat!
love the hair cut!
Post a Comment