Monday, July 16, 2007

San Francisco

View of the city from Pier 39

Joshua and Dad

We had fun going into the city. It was amazing how much cooler the weather was. Good thing we had sweaters. Josh did great getting carried around by Dad.

Standing on Pier 39.

There are lots of fun shops and yummy things to eat and lots of people. We bought a round of sourdough bread, and it really was the best I've ever had.

Alcatraz

So this picture is in downtown Walnut Creek. There is an awesome shopping center with any store you could want. It is all outside and kind of reminds me of Newbury Street except stores you'd actually buy stuff at. There is even H&M. Ben laughs cause I get so excited about it. Plus it's 3 minutes from my house and the parking is free!

4 comments:

Timo said...

Free parking? Unheard of.

-becky

Mia said...

I love Walnut Creek! Enjoy it while you can!
-Mia

Shay said...

I love people watching on Pier 39! I'm so glad you are exploring and having fun in CA. What a great picture of Ben and Josh. I love Josh's smile!

Anna said...

Every time I mention Walnut Creek to my friend in Palo Alto she says "They have a great mall there. It even has an H&M."