I have been in such a sour mood lately. I could list all my complaints and we could have a little pity party, but I won't. Today I feel much better. Josh and I went to a pumpkin patch and had a blast. It was exactly what I needed...some beautiful fall air and a chance to run around with my cute little guy. I love watching him have the time of his life, which happens at least every day. I wish I had a picture of this giant slide that you go down on carpet squares. Josh had to do it all by himself. He told me at the top "Josh", which translates to Josh do it by himself. Then he would sit down and fly down the slide. You could barely see his blonde hair above the hay bales. He would get to the bottom, stand up, pick up his carpet square and say "more". Then, of course all by himself, hike back up to the top of the slide. Everybody was pretty enthralled with this tiny independant little guy flying over and over down the slide. I know every mother is biased, but my boys are just too cute. And here are some pictures to prove it.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
ok. so I am glad you had fun, but I MISS YOU and I want to go to the pumpkin patch and the farm and the Gore Place and take pictures at the temple with you... Josh is so cute. It's hard for me to picture his blonde hair flying, but I can think of another little blonde Capell boy that would have probably done the exact same thing...
Loved these pictures! You are such a good Mom to let Josh play in the rain. I usually just think of the wet clothes and baths.... I'd like to second what Emily said about missing you and remembering Cameron. Those were good days- going to the Marino FArms and Gore Place and taking fall pictures. I wish there was a better pumpkin patch for us to visit here.....it's pretty rinky dink. Maybe we should come visit you! I wish Nate had more time off. LOVED The family pictures. I think you should send them into a magazine. WOW. MIss you guys. Andrea
YEs they did tell me the stories which only confirmed my fear of hourse even more, but oyu know what i had a fear of feet and trav somehow cured me of that.. and i had a fear of trying new foods and you know your mom didn't let that last long.. it seems you mittancks have a way of making my fear subside.. or forcign it to ;) It was fun to meet all the extended family i guess not all but some, josh is adorable, wish we were closer so we could take more prego pictures!
Can he get any cuter? I mean really he is such a good looking kid! Miss you guys.
I agree that your boys are SOOO cute. What a fun day at the pumpkin patch, I'm glad it lifted your spirits.
Post a Comment