Thursday, October 9, 2008

No Daddy No!

Ben usually works from home, but today he had meetings and was gone. He came home at 3:30 to finish working. Josh of course got some rough and tumble playtime. Then Ben said, "OK I really have to get to work." Ben took his computer and went upstairs. When Josh realized Ben was done playing he ran after him, saying, "No Daddy No." He followed him all the way upstairs saying "No Daddy No." He turned around to me and said, "bye bye Mom" and blew me a kiss. Cracked us both up. I think it was the nonchalant matter of fact way he was saying, no daddy no. Josh sure does love his Dad.

3 comments:

Jenny C said...

I love this age. They are so dang cute! Miss you guys!

Jenilara said...

Seriously, Josh is so funny. I am glad you put those stories on here, they make me laugh out loud. Give him a big kiss for me.

stephanie said...

so I was looking at your blog with lyndsey and she kept on saying josh , josh, she loves josh, she was so sad when you had to leave on thursday, infact she is mad at me right now for not writing instead of looking at the pictures of josh