I haven't posted for awhile so I am going to back up and post some older stuff. We got a lot of rain with tropical storm Hanna a few weeks back. When it first started pouring, Josh loved playing in it. And later Ben didn't. After our basement flooded Ben was outside trying to keep the water moving away from our house. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even help him. He was soaked in about 3 seconds. I wanted to take a picture but I was already in trouble for laughing and not helping very much.
Josh is into saying bye to everything. "bye-bye bubble, bye-bye bus, bye-bye guys, bye-bye ball,..."

Another rainstorm on Sunday. The sun was shining as the rain poured down. Josh loves playing in the rain.
9 comments:
Seriously Cass? does josh get any cuter! ok.. prolly everyday! I went to a networking thing tonight nad displayed some of the pictures of your family they LOVED them they all said "what a cute family!" Miss ya guys! Tell ben and josh and fetus hello!
oh how sweet! And I'm laughing so hard at the story about you laughing instead of helping Ben!!!! That's hilarious! Your picture on the top is soooooo awesome! i love it!
Cassi I love the video! I laughed so hard when Josh got all excited and said "Ohh!" Love it. I miss you guys!
Such a cute video. Caro is at the same stage as Josh. I am so in love with her new words. Your little enclosed yard looks great. What a fun bonus!
That is hilarious. I just got get over how identical Daxton and Josh are. Everytime you post something about Josh...Dax is doing the exact same thing. Daxton always says bye, bye to everyone and everything too. Love these little boys!
Cute pictures Cass! I hope that your pregnancy is going well. When you guys come out to Utah, you should call us. We really want to see you guys too.
What a cute family - I love the family photot and the monkey pictures! Baby Catherine's favorite word is popcorn (yes, we eat ALOT of it!). You look great too! Sure wish I could look like a hottie when I'm prego!
Cassi...congrats on number 3:) You guys have cute boys...hope you are feeling well too. Eric and I hope to make it to DC one more time before he graduates this year. That is so fun you know Sherri...she is my sister in law and J.R. is my brother...they are really fun so hopefully you'll have a chance to hang out. hope to see you soon...brooke
What a doll he is. Do you kiss that cute face all day?
Post a Comment