Saturday, October 18, 2008

High to the Moon

Cameron's birthday is next Sunday, the 26th. I thought it would be neat to have friends and family wherever they may be let balloons go "high to the moon" on his birthday. Take a picture and email it to me. I saw this on somebody else's blog and it was really neat to see all the different pictures. I already have started a tradition of letting balloons go on Cameron's birthday, but thought it would be fun to invite all to join in since we are far from family this year. So if you feel so inclined join in....Thanks and loves to you all. We couldn't ask for better friends and family!

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

We'll send balloons from Ireland and take some pictures. We do this for Abigail, too. Can't wait to help you celebrate his birthday! Thanks for inviting us to share this special day with you!

Em Russ said...

What a great idea! We'll go to Mt. Auburn and let ours go. Wish you could be with us!

Em Russ said...

p.s. 4pm by the big lake if anyone wants to join us. I'll have balloons for everyone!

Heidi said...

Oh, we are SO there! Can't wait to share this special day with you!

Mindy said...

Of course we will join in. Kay has been asking all sorts of questions about her good buddy Cameron. She tells me all the time that she misses him. As I know we all do!

Ashley said...

Cassi, We'll be there and thinking of you. Thanks for inviting us to be apart of this special day.

grumpy's genealogy said...

Texas will be with you as well. You are always in our hearts. We will let them go from the nearby playground while taking pictures. Marin family in Houston

Audrey and the Boys said...

We'd love to join you. We have the same tradition in our family. It is really special because now almost every time Owen has a balloon he wants to let it go to Julia, Scott and Jeremiah. I am sure Josh will love this way to connect with his brother too! We'll be thinking of you on his birthday and sending all our love.

Amber said...

I love this idea. Thank you for letting us be apart of this day with you. I am sure I am not alone in feeling like I want to do something for Cameron's birthday but am not sure what to do. This is a great way to remember him. We will let our balloons fly "high to the moon" in Colorado!

Andrea said...

Cassi- We'll be doing this for sure!! I can't wait. We're so glad to get to celebrate this day with you even though we're so far apart. I'll take lots of pictures. All three of my kids are going to be so exicted. Love you guys! Andrea

Em Russ said...

Just wanted to let anyone who might read this know we're changing our venue here in Boston. I think there will be too many of us for Mt. Auburn so we're going to meet at the Gore Place at 4pm in the big field by the entrance. I'm bringing balloons and everyone's welcome to come celebrate and remember our sweet Cameron!

p.s. Cass, I still LOVE that picture of him that's on the top of your blog. I think of him (and that picture) every time we go to Mt. Auburn.