Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Happy Birthday Cameron
written by Grandma Rainey

Our precious little Cameron
Oh, how we love you so.

Your grin was sent from heaven
And your eyes just seemed to glow,

With knowledge of a deeper love,
One, we had yet to know.

We loved each day you spent on earth,
Filled with kisses, and a hurried touch,

That warmed our very soul.
Our memories are filled with much,
Like, balls and bats and small red shoes,
"Swinging to the Moon" and such. You learned it all with record speed,
Your quest, it knew no bounds.

You taught us all to live with love,
To grasp each new day found.

To become better, more humble souls,
That our Fathers love may abound.We love you Buddy! 4 years old!

16 comments:

Jenny C said...

Love you guys! Happy Birthday, Buddy. We are going to his grave today to let balloons "High to the Moon!"

The Busby Family said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! What a beautiful post.

Em Russ said...

Happy Birthday little buddy! We miss you like crazy. Lila was just talking about when we went to the zoo, so know that you're not forgotten! We sent our balloons high to the moon today too! Love you all!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Cameron! We thought about "High to the Moon" today and letting off balloons, but Chase has been really sick all weekend. We'll try when he is feeling better, but just know we were thinking of Cameron and you guys today.

Andrea said...

We've been thinking of you guys today and will be sending pictures of our ballon celebration. We love you guys. Happy Birthday Cameron.

Mindy said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday little guy! We miss you like crazy and we are so happy that we were lucky enough to spend a few of your days with you. Love you guys!!

lramey said...

oh happy birthday sweet heart! we had every intention of sending off balloons, but we've had quite the weekend, and I forgot...i'm sorry. we'll get them tomorrow- Brent's dad's birthday is today too- they'll both catch some balloons up there eh?

love you guys!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Oh, the tears. I am sending extra prayers, love, and thoughts your way today. Happy, Happy Birthday Cameron dear. Your mom and dad love you and so do others who have never met you.

I hope today was somehow sweet. I send my love.

I'm so sorry.

emilyaaa said...

i still remember the first time i met Cameron. We were at Marci's place, (i'm thinking it was for Mindy's shower??) and you and Ben showed up towards the end with this 11-day old, tiny little miracle baby. I remember you telling the details of his birth and your emergency c-section. I remember asking you something about if you were scared to have a c-section, and you said that at that point you didn't care what it took, and you would have done anything to get him here safely. I knew then, and I know now, that Cameron was supposed to be a part of your lives, and that he was one lucky kid to be born to such wonderful people!

Happy Birthday, Cameron! Your very short life has made a very big difference in the lives of so very many people.

AshlieM said...

We wanted to wish Cameron a Happy Birthday. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys tonight. We love you guys.

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Cameron! We thought of you guys all day yesterday, especially when we were sending our balloons "high to the moon" We feel so grateful to be part of your lives. We love you guys!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! We hope you enjoyed the balloons and love that came your way yesterday. We are glad we got to celebrate with you! We miss you!!

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Love you guys! Happy birthday Cameron. I love the poem grandma wrote with those pics. We love and miss Cameron so much. We hope Cameron liked our balloons "high to the moon."

Becky W. said...

Happy Birthday Cameron.

Boston Paynes said...

Happy Birthday Cameron !!! Sorry I'm a few days late (you know how it is at this stage of the whole preggo thing). I just wanted to let you know we love you guys and totally think about your sweet Cameron often. He has made such a huge impact on our lives as well as you and Ben. We are so increadibly fortunate to have you both as friends. Hugs & lots of love from AZ.

The Paynes

Robertson family said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!! We love you guys!