Today I took Josh to the doctor with me. He was good but restless strapped into his stroller. The doctor did an ultrasound and then she pulled out the doppler to listen to the heartbeat. I love hearing the heartbeat. I told Josh to listen, and that it was the baby's heartbeat. He became still and serious as he heard the heartbeat. He put his finger to his mouth and said "shhh". Then when the doctor was done he said "More. More baby." The doctor got a page and so was in a bit of a rush. Josh continued to say "more baby" as we left. It was very cute, and makes me want to take him to all of my appointments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Cassi-
After you sent those delicious recipes, I typed your name into google and it pulled up your blog! You were right about that! Anyway, I thought I would say hi! I am really excited about new recipes thanks!
Oh, that is precious. I was always looking forward to the day that Lucy would be the big sister and take care of her 'baby'. Will she have any younger siblings in the millenium if none of them die as children? I wonder if she'll be an only child. Just something I've thought about now and then. I loved this story. "more baby". I think my heart says that all day long when I think about Lucy.
I thought of you while we were in Boston. Oh, how I thought of you... I forget where you live now...
Hey Cassi,
I wanted to thank you for your comment on the angel blog. I'll definately look into that book you recommended. I've read tons of books since Trinity died. It helps me a lot to read, because it constantly reminds me that I am normal with all these crazy feelings wrapped up inside.
So what happened to your son? What is his story? He's so beautiful, along with his baby brother. Your prego tummy is very cute too. My blog is private, so e-mail me at adamsfamily97@yahoo.com and I'll invite you to my blog. Hugs to you! Love Melinda
How cute! Josh is so cute. We had fun with you at the zoo on wednesday. Lincoln just loves playing with Josh.
Josh is such a cute boy! We miss you guys! Let's just hope that Josh asks for more baby when the baby is out of your tummy!
Post a Comment