Every year on Cameron's Angel Day we go to a baseball game with all of our family. It is a fun tradition and this year the kids had a blast. It was a beautiful night and when the full moon came out Ben and I looked at each other a little teary-eyed. Cameron would always point out the moon and one of his favorite sayings was "high to the moon". He would throw balls (or anything) high to the moon. He loved to swing high to the moon. So whenever I see a full moon I feel like Cameron is peeking down on us. I know he is still a part of our family and he loves all of us. We sure love him!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Cameron's Baseball Game
Posted by Cassi at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a sweet tradition to celebrate his life!
Cassi, you and Ben are some of the most wonderful, strong, nice people I know. We love you and we are thinking of you.
awww, wish I could have been there with you guys. I was sure thinking about him and you all! Glad it was fun. I think about him saying "high to the moon" all the time too. Miss that kid.
High to the Moon!
Sweet Cameron! I'm so glad you have such a great tradition on such a hard day. I miss you guys, and can't believe we weren't able to meet up while I was in Utah. You guys are so incredable and I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl. You look so great.
What a sweet boy to send such a meaningful message to a Mom and Dad who love him so much. We've been thinking a lot of you guys this month and trying to send you hugs from far away. :)
Post a Comment