I can't believe it's been five years since Cameron passed away. I try not to get too caught up in what it would be like if he were here, but as Josh gets older and is starting school and sports I recognize how different our life would be. I miss him everyday. We love you Cameron!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
We Miss You Buddy!
Posted by Cassi at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I know we would have loved playing with Cameron as much as we do Josh and Wes. We miss you!
Five years. Wow. What a journey we are on. Thank you for continuing to live your life with such grace. It inspires me. I'm so sorry he is gone.
I had to stop and think about it yesterday to decide if it was really 5 years ago. Somehow it seems like it can't really have been that long but at the same time it feels like it has been forever. Man, I still miss him bonking his little forehead on mine. Love that little man of yours.
I often think of Cameron when we get together and I watch all of our boys playing together, wishing that Cameron was there playing right along with them.
I hope you're hanging in there this week. I've been thinking of you.
When I woke up that day I had hopes of going to Mount Auburn Cemetery with my girls to remember Cameron and the walks we would go on with you guys there. But Kay was in such a bad mood. I think it was her year to be mad about not having him around. It was great seeing you guys last month! Miss you Cameron!
It really seems like yesterday that we got the call from Ben. He was such an adorable little guy. It will be amazing when you guys reunite with him someday.
Can't believe it has been that long. I hope you guys are hanging in there. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys!
Post a Comment