I have had so much fun putting together a baby girl's room. I wasn't planning on making everything, but am now glad I did. I love how it all turned out. A special thanks to Ben's aunt for drawing the tree on the wall...painting itself took me forever! Now we just need a name...


Thursday, September 22, 2011
Baby's Room
Posted by Cassi at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOW! That looks awesome! Cna't wait to hear news!!! Good luck!
So CUTE!! I love the tree! I want to do a tree in chloe's room like that.
Wow! The room looks incredible. SO cute. What an abordable idea, and a lucky little girl.
You are so amazing and that room is too! I've always loved your creativity when it comes to decorating. You've really out done yourself.
SOOOO cute. Did you make the bedding? We need a close up! LOVE.
yeah I did the bedding and the curtains...I don't know if you actually want a close up
That room is beautiful. Can't wait to see a little Capell girl join the family. And since we have similar taste in names, how about Lauren????
Good luck, can't wait to hear the news.
Post a Comment