Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ben's Graduation

Ben's Graduation turned out to be such a nice day. The boys did great thanks to Grandma Rainey, Papa Lance, Sydney and the IPad. It was sunny and nice for pictures. We loved visiting with great friends we made over the last two years. Ben looked so handsome and I am so proud of him and his hard work. I feel like we hesitated about coming back to BYU, but felt so guided in doing so. It is nice to now feel that it all worked out how it was supposed to. We are excited for this next chapter of our lives.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe its all over!

I love your new family photo!

Heidi said...

CONGRATS! what a great time, what are your plans now that Ben's graduated. Just was thinking about you guys and your beautiful family. Thinking about Cameron tomorrow. Lots of love.