Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Catch Up

Graduation Trip with MBA friends
How many MBA graduates does it take to read a map?


Travis and Joelle get married

There is an explanation of why Weston has a mullet. I took him to get his haircut. It was such a horrible experience. He was screaming bloody murder and crying, the lady was awful, and I was holding his head. We left before the haircut was complete and I said I would not do that again. So a few months later he had long locks. It actually looked really cute long when aunt Jenny trimmed it. But I didn't plan very well and he needed a trim that didn't happen before the wedding...hence the mullet. You never think it looks that bad until you see pictures.

Cousin Rylan turns one.The kiddos eating cake.



Josh Swim Lessons
Josh took swim lessons the very beginning of the summer. He was the youngest in his class, but did great. I was so happy to watch him making progress and he has only continued progressing this summer. He swims in the deep by himself and dives for sticks on the bottom of the pool. He is our little fish. He would swim all day every day if mom could only keep up.

Lake Powell





July 4thOver the fourth of July we had a Capell family reunion. Which I seem to have no pictures of...It was fun to see Ben's aunts and uncles and to spend time together. We went up to Sundance and Cascade Springs. We even saw a moose. We did fireworks together. The cousins always loving being together!

Park City for the 24th of July
The boys loved riding the Gondola up the mountain. On our hike we found a huge mountain of snow! Josh thought it was pretty cool to play on the snow in July.




Gymnastics
Josh and Weston took Gymnastics and they loved it. It was fun to see Weston have something that was his own. The first class he was so shy by himself without Josh, but by the next class he was doing everything. He is such a coordinated boy. He can hop on one foot and do a mock cartwheel. His favorite part was the tramp track and jumping in the pit.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun summer! I love your family picture.

Melinda said...

Your boys are so cute. Love the update.