Wow, I wouldn't have believed the three of them would look so much alike at the same age. I won't post my guesses. I am a little too familiar with your family photos, plus I know a way to cheat, so it wouldn't be fair. Your boys all look great. I wish we could hang out with Josh and Weston as much as we got to with Cameron.
ha ha, I actually had to look at them for a second. I won't tell my answers either (because I'm sure I'm right!!) Man, I miss you and I can't stand not holding and kissing those chubby little cheeks. Lila was drawing pictures of Cameron today. I'll have to tell you about it. Anyway, still missing all of you!!
I think it goes weston, josh and then cameron? Wow at first I didn't think weston looked like you guys, but he does, I can'te beleive how familiar they look!
I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog, I found it through Erin's.:) CONGRATS! Weston is adorable! All your boys are so darling! You have such a beautiful family! Hope you had a great holiday. Emily Hamilton P.S. I love the post of Cameron's balloons, that is so neat.
My guess is Weston, Josh and Cameron. They all look so similar, but so different at the same time. They are such cute boys. I am so sad that I haven't held "little" Weston yet! By this point I had seen both Cameron and Josh, it just feels wrong. Hope to see you sooner rather than later.
I just got you announcement and Weston is so adorable. I love the big babies they seem so happy. You have such cute little boys. I think the last photo is Cameron.
17 comments:
These pictures are so adorable. Okay, here is my guess :) Weston, Joshua and Cameron.
Wow, I wouldn't have believed the three of them would look so much alike at the same age. I won't post my guesses. I am a little too familiar with your family photos, plus I know a way to cheat, so it wouldn't be fair. Your boys all look great. I wish we could hang out with Josh and Weston as much as we got to with Cameron.
I think it's Weston, Cameron, then Joshua. They are are darling. Hope you are doing well with the new baby!
ha ha, I actually had to look at them for a second. I won't tell my answers either (because I'm sure I'm right!!) Man, I miss you and I can't stand not holding and kissing those chubby little cheeks. Lila was drawing pictures of Cameron today. I'll have to tell you about it. Anyway, still missing all of you!!
p.s. I can't believe how much Josh and Cameron look alike in the pictures on the sidebar. I would have never guessed it would have been so much...
I think it goes weston, josh and then cameron? Wow at first I didn't think weston looked like you guys, but he does, I can'te beleive how familiar they look!
My guess is
1. Weston
2. Joshua
3. Cameron
They're all beautiful little boys!
I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog, I found it through Erin's.:) CONGRATS! Weston is adorable! All your boys are so darling! You have such a beautiful family!
Hope you had a great holiday.
Emily Hamilton
P.S. I love the post of Cameron's balloons, that is so neat.
My guess is Weston, Josh and Cameron. They all look so similar, but so different at the same time. They are such cute boys. I am so sad that I haven't held "little" Weston yet! By this point I had seen both Cameron and Josh, it just feels wrong. Hope to see you sooner rather than later.
Cameron, Joshua, Weston??? they are sooo cute!
I just got you announcement and Weston is so adorable. I love the big babies they seem so happy.
You have such cute little boys. I think the last photo is Cameron.
Amy Van Moorlehem
Most of you are right.
Weston, Joshua, Cameron
I was hoping you would show all three at Weston's age. They do look very similar. More than I thought they would. Cute.
Love those beautiful baby boys!
EStan hermosos los nenes..Los queremos muchos vivi
Such cute pictures. Your boys are so adorable. I can see both Cameron and Josh in Weston. We will have to get together when we get back.
Oh, Cassi he is so precious! Congrats to you and Ben! We hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment