I am loving my Christmas present. Ben surprised me with a nice fancy camera and now my boys are just so much cuter :). Here are some pictures of my blue and brown eyed boys...





>.jpg)
Friday, January 23, 2009
Brown or Blue
Posted by Cassi at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love the one of Josh kissing Wes. You threw me for a second though with that picture of Cameron. I guess I don't realize how much he looks like Josh but I had to do a double take. Miss that little guy though!!
I love that last picture of Weston. He has big blue eyes.
your kids are absolutely adorable!! how's life with the babe? is he as perfect as he looks? good luck figuring out your fancy camera, and when you do--could you pass some pointers along this way??
They are all so good lookin'! You guys cook up some cute ones.
Love ya!
Remind me. What are you and Ben, eye wise?
Love the three sets of eyes!
I just love the name Weston. Cute pics.
tus hijos estan hermosos ...te quiero y recuerdo siempre viviana
Post a Comment