Monday, December 22, 2008

A Christmas Baby...the Best Present Ever

We are just loving Weston. He is doing so well and adjusting to our noisy house. Josh adores him and gives him kisses all day long. I am trying not to think about how I will do it by myself...right now we are just enjoying being snuggled in our home with our boys surrounding us. Weston seems to like looking at pictures. Today Josh and I had a conversation about how Wes just came from heaven where he was with Jesus and Cameron. He must have been having fun with Cameron and didn't want to leave cause he sure made us wait! Who could blame him. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful boys in my life. Ben is such an amazing father and husband. My angel boy Cameron is an example and motivtation for me. Joshua is full of such spunk and sweetness. And now Weston--what a gift. How blessed I am.




14 comments:

Amy & Mark said...

Congratulations!! Baby Weston is a sweet, adorable, precious, BIG Christmas gift! I'm so glad that everything went well. He is such a cutie -- those cheeks! We're so happy for you! Merry Christmas!

Bryce Family said...

Weston is gorgeous and you are amazing to be able to birth such big babies. I think of you and your family and little Cameron often. You continue to be a great example to me. Love, LOVE the name Weston.

The Kroebers said...

He is so cute. He kind of makes me baby hungry. Kind of. I'm so happy for you that he is finally here. When the time comes to do it by yourself you will be fine. You are a wonderful mother and you do have great boys in your life. Heather

Mindy said...

I LOVE YOUR BOYS TOO! What super cute pictures of Wes! We miss you guys like crazy! We've got to come see this little guy soon or I could go crazy!

Jenny C said...

I love those pictures! Do I really have to wait till April?

Em Russ said...

I agree with you that there is something special about having a brand new baby (or two) at Christmas. He looks so sweet Cass... I can't believe I'm missing it and missing taking care of you. I seriously owe you, you know. I love the pictures of his funny little faces and Josh looks so big. He reminds me a lot more of Cameron. And who can blame Wes, really... I think sometimes we all wish we could hang out with Cameron a little more.

Heidi said...

I love this post. What a sweet conversation to have with Joshua, and what sweet boys you have in your life. Weston is perfect. I love the pictures of him!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to come and kiss those cheeks.

Vivi said...

que bello y que grande es hermoso.Que le estas dando de comer..conmucho amor viviana

Kimberly said...

He is gorgeous, Cassie. Congratulations. Is it me, or do your babies keep getting bigger?

Autie said...

What a cutie! Congratulations!

megship said...

Oh my cuteness! He is so cute! I cannot believe he was so big! I had a nine pounder and thought he was massive. Weston is showing him up big time! I love the funny faces he is making in these pictures. Congratulations you guys. We love you and hope to see you and your new little fella soon!

Amber said...

I love all of the facial expressions. So cute!

lramey said...

oh my goodness, his little expressions are the best! what a sweetheart!