means you may have to turn into a monkey to get enough attention. 
A little brother in December means being cooped up and longing for parks and playgrounds.
A little brother means lots of sleeping, "open eyes Wes".
A little brother means all things baby suddenly become new toys.
A little brother means lots of kisses and snuggles.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
A Little Brother
Posted by Cassi at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
ha ha, so cute! That first little "monkey" reminds me of another one of your monkeys. Love those Capell boys!
That is such a cute post. I love it. Your boys are so adorable.
They are beautiful, Cassie.
Josh is so cute. Looks like is adjusting well to being a big brother! Can't wait to see you guys.....
Such cute pictures!
love those Capell kids! Josh is a cute monkey!
Josh is so cute! Looks like he is enjoying that little brother of his.
They are so cute! I can't wait to see them. Hopefully next time you come out we will see you guys!
I love this post. What cute boys you have.
Post a Comment