It is almost 10 pm. Josh has been in his bed since 9:00. After a few unsuccesfull rockings and reading of stories I am just letting him be. He isn't crying or jumping just talking. Having conversations with himself...and the monsters and dinosaurs that are his friends. This is what I am hearing...
"No no monster, Josh's Daddy."
"Bye baby Wes." (singing rock a bye baby Wes)
"Open eyes baby dinosaur, daddy dinosaur."
"Big boy Josh Papell"
It is so funny. Josh has quite the imagination, and he has starting stringing words together. Cute little guy...go to sleep!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
No No Monster...
Posted by Cassi at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
goodness he's cute. just you wait
eventually when they get old enough they can have conversations in their sleep (him and wes). we went on the cruise this week and me and my sister(15) and brother (17) slept in the same room. brother and i fell asleep and sister stayed up, and happened to hear us have a very interesting conversation both in our sleep. haha
got to love family!
Cass,
This made me laugh so hard. I soo wish I could've heard him. Maybe you should get it on video. Oh, I miss you guys and can't wait to see you when you come out in April!
Post a Comment