Josh is such a character. It was time for bed and after scripture reading and prayers I asked Josh, "who do you want to put you down, Mom or Dad?" Then Ben said, "or do you just want to put yourself to bed?" Josh grabbed his bottle and said, "Josh"(which means Josh will do it). He walked down the hall waving and saying bye Mom. He even blew us kisses. I started to walk after him and he said no and pushed me back toward the living room. So I left him alone for a minute and then went upstairs to check on him. He was in his room rocking himself in the chair drinking his bottle. He didn't want me to rock him just wanted me to turn the light off. I sat in there while he looked at a book. Then I said, "Are you ready to get in your bed?" He said, "Josh" and then tried to climb into his crib. I helped him in and that was that. Our little guy put himself to bed. Being a big brother really makes you grow up.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ha ha, that's funny. Maybe you should get him a big boy bed and then you can just send him on his way with no help at all!! :)
Maybe I need to have another baby to help Kate grow-up.\
Amy
wow!!! That is awesome, I wish Lincoln would do that and he is a year older than Josh, what a big boy!
They grow up to fast, don't they, Cass?
What a little man he is becoming!!
so cute!
Post a Comment