Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Family Pictures

Getting pictures taken is the biggest pain. Instead of taking his normal 2-2 1/2 hour nap, Josh woke up after only an hour. So he wasn't exactly thrilled to be holding still and smiling for the camera. I am always surprised there are any cute ones of Josh. He just runs as soon as you stand him in front of the camera. I had a headache which only got worse as we had to wait forever to see the pictures. Ben was taking time off from work, and we forgot to bring another car so he could go after the pictures. Anyway all in all not the most fun, but at least they are done and a few turned out ok. I know I know it is only going to get harder when we have more kiddies in the pictures. I can't even imagine!








7 comments:

The Capell Family said...

The pictures are adorable! We miss you guys!

Mindy said...

Super cute pictures! You are all so photogenic. Where did you get these taken at? I have outfits picked out for the girls to get their pictures taken in, but it never occurs to me to have a family picture taken. But you have inspired me!

john and nikki said...

they came out great! i know what you mean about getting pics taken...it's always a headache and takes FOREVER, but we always go back for me because of how cute they turn out.

Em Russ said...

Remember when you and Cameron went with me to get Lila's pictures taken that once in Burlington. NIGHTMARE! I've totally given up on taking professional pictures. Mine always end up horrible but yours are so cute. Josh looks so grown up and I love your new hair... (so much I copied it!!)

Shay said...

Those are great photos. You all look so good and Josh looks so grown up! The last photos taken of Daxton he about ripped and tore the white background sheet. I was so embarrassed! He is just so crazy.

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

I miss Josh! Church isn't near as fun without him. He is getting so big.

Amy & Mark said...

These are adorable! And we can totally relate to the headache of taking pictures with kids. We just had pictures taken of the girls today and it was the same way with Jane. She just wouldn't hold still!