Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Speed Racer

7 comments:

carie said...

Cassi, you are so pretty and skinny and your house looks NICE! Josh is so funny.

Ali and Dane said...

I love the new layout of your page! can't wait to see you and Josh and take some pics in August!

Em Russ said...

That's so funny. He's so cute and I can't believe how much he looks like Cameron. In a few of the pictures on the sidebar I had to look for a second before I could figure out which one it was. And... I LOVE your hair!

Andrea said...

leujidI LOVE YOUR HAIR CASSI!!! I have an app to get mint cut on Sat. too:) The little clips of video are so fun to see!! Josh really does look like Cameron sometimes. It's so fun to new pictures. We miss you guys. Thank you again for coming to visit us. You have been busy since we've seen you!!

Shay said...

Josh is so cute! I love your hair too! You and Emily look like twins now.

Mindy said...

Cute family fun! Kay watched this with me and kept saying "It's the Cameron show." I told her it's not Cameron, it's Josh. Can't wait to see you guys next week.

john and nikki said...

very cute Cassi! i forget how much fun they are at that age! we're all caught up in the princess phase right now.