Friday, May 30, 2008

And one last tiny post...


I am pregnant.

And we are so excited. I am already starting to show and only 12 weeks along. I am due December 12th...which with my track record could end up being a Christmas baby.

15 comments:

Em Russ said...

Abby & Zack were due December 12th... hopefully you'll fare a little better than me! I AM SO EXCITED!! (and I can't help it, but I'm hoping for a girl!) Congrats!!

The Kroebers said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I'm sorry I didn't call when you were here. Chris came home this week so we have been pretty busy. The pictures are great. I'm glad you had a good trip.

Marci said...

AHHHHHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're so excited for you guys. Christmastime is such a fun time of year for the BEST present of all. :)

Mindy said...

We are so excited for you guys! I'll try to schedule a trip to Utah for Dec. 12th so we can hang out on your due date for the 3rd time. Congratulations!

Heidi said...

AHHH, Cassi this is SO exciting!!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Shay said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Katherine said...

Congratulations! That is great! Hope you are feeling well! Josh is a doll.

john and nikki said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Kimberly said...

Oh Cassi, that is fantastic. Congratulations! You guys need to get over here for a visit before you pass the 'no travel' mark!!

Timo said...

Congratulations! This is great and exciting news!

Shelley said...

Sass,

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Don't you just love being pregnant? Good luck with your summer.

Mel said...

Fantastic news! You are so beautiful.

Boston Paynes said...

Congratulations !!! I am only 5 days ahead of you... given my track record too we might be battling for the Christmas baby. Hope you are feeling good.

Emily Leininger said...

Hooray and congratulations! Hope you're feeling good.

lramey said...

I was looking at the first post thinking, Cassi has GOT to pregnant because you're a STICK FIGURE and there was a lil somethin goin on! SO, I am sooooooo excited to see that you are!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!