I was in Utah for 2 weeks between my Sister's wedding and Travis going into the MTC. Ben wasn't able to stay the whole time, but I was glad to have some extra time with Travis. It was good for Josh to have some extra time with Travis also. Travis is going to Prague, Czech Republic. I am so excited for him. I was able to visit Prague when I did study abroad. I loved it, and who knows maybe I will get to go back and pick him up :). It was weird to say goodbye to my baby brother for 2 years. He was so ready and excited. I am sure he will do great!
Josh trying on Travis' headphones
Mom, Josh, Travis, and Jeni at the MTC
The family at the MTC (minus Cody and significant others)
5 comments:
Love the family picture. I can't wait to see pics of Jeni at the wedding. I also wanted to add that I LOVE your courage quote at the top of the blog. Miss you lots!!
hooooo boy. Cass do you think you could email me some of the pictures from that?.. and maybe especially the picture of trav and josh trying on his headphones? it'd be crazily appreciated! Thanks so VERY much. So excited about baby! Excited to take pictures of this little wonder too. Yes i did just hire my self as your permanent child photographer. ;)
If you can/ have time email what ever pictures you feel to alceve.photos@gmail.com
Thanks & Love the blog updates!
Cass, I have joined the blogging world. I may need help making our blog look good. Anyway, I miss having you around already. I am glad you didn't post any embarrassing pictures of me bawling at the MTC. Love you!
Hello guys! Just wanted you guys to know that we have discovered your blog and will now begin blog stalking you! Why didn't you tell us you had a blog????? I love it!
Cute pictures! I am so happy for Trav, that's really exciting. When are you guys moving back?
Post a Comment