Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Frying Pan Farm and The National Zoo

See how many fun things there are to do here. You should all come visit us.
Josh just loves animals so we've already been to the farm and the zoo a few times. He has no fear. I am always grabbing him so the goats or chickens don't bite his fingers.
Funny story: Today at the park he found a bug (beetle type) and was trying to grab it. I was afraid he was going to squish it in his hand. I must have made him nervous because after that every time he would walk near it he would come and crawl up me and lay his head on my shoulder. (That is his safe position.) He has no fear of big loud scary animals, but is a little afraid of tiny beetles.

Farmer Josh




3 comments:

Ali and Dane said...

These pictures are adorable cassi! Cute boy cute boy. Lol you should see how he reacts to spiders i wonder if his love of the song will have an effect on how he reacts to the tiny bugs. Let me know how the introduction goes ;)

Me said...

Hey Cassi, I found your blog on Ashlie's blog! Its Lindsey, Ash's cousin! Your blog is so so cute, and you have such a sweet adorable family. Anyway- I hope you don't mind if I pop in every once and a while to see what your up to! Take care!!!

Maria and Ross said...

We used to go to Frying Pan park also, the kids loved it. There definitly is a lot to do in the area, fun place to be. We are headed up there in about three weeks, I will have to get your number so we can call and try to meet up. I'll be in touch.