Thursday, April 10, 2008

Utah Trip

Josh and I flew to Utah for a visit, and so I could be at my little sister's wedding shower. It was really fun to see everyone and for Josh to get reaquainted. I can't believe my little sister is getting married!! I need to do a separate post on how amazing she is and how proud I am of her.
This is just a funny picture of Josh.

Travis and Josh...
and I had to post this one of Travis and Cameron. My boys sure love their Uncle "Babbis".

Josh feeding the horses over Grandma Rainey's fence. Bodie and Josh would have done this all day--little cowboys.
Cute cousin Carlee and Josh playing skeeball at Chucke Cheese.

8 comments:

AshlieM said...

I feel bad that I couldn't make it to Jeni's shower. Ty hasn't been feeling well because he got his immunizations. I hope that I will get to see you guys when she gets married!

Mindy said...

So darn cute! It looks like you guys had fun in Utah. Were you able to see Emily? I love the pictures of your boys with their uncle at the piano. Hope you are having a great birthday! Talk to you soon I hope.

Bryce Family said...

Happy Birthday Cassi! What an amazing mother you are. Cameron and Josh are so lucky to have you as their mom.

The Capell Family said...

Happy Birthday Day Cassi! It was great seeing you and Josh this weekend. I will email the pictures of Mitchell and Josh to you tonight- they turned out so cute! Your pictures of the cherry blossoms made me homesick for the east!
We love you!
Susan and Mark

Ali and Dane said...

Ah. that was fun. Can't Wait to take pictures of josh this year! He's going to grow so fast! I'll be back from greece in June so anytimes after that well have to get some cute ones of him!

Amy & Mark said...

Sounds like such a fun trip and by the way, Happy Birthday, Cassi! I hope you had a great day. Josh is just so cute! Hopefully we can see you guys before we all leave VA!

john and nikki said...

Happy Birthday Cassi!

Marci said...

Happy Bday Cassi! (a little late....)

Just wanted to tell you that I can't believe just how much Josh and Cameron look alike these days! Emily and I were talking about that while she dropped in here. She says it's even more striking in person. He's just too cute. Wish I could have seen you while you were in town!