I love all these pictures. I've always wanted to go see the Cherry Blossoms. Glad to see you are having fun. Heather
Those pictures are so cool! Looks like a fun place to be!
I think it is really cool that you guys just up and moved to DC. What a fun, cool place to live. I regret not visiting there when we lived closer.
I loved going there when we lived there, it is so beautiful.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love all these pictures. I've always wanted to go see the Cherry Blossoms. Glad to see you are having fun. Heather
Those pictures are so cool! Looks like a fun place to be!
I think it is really cool that you guys just up and moved to DC. What a fun, cool place to live. I regret not visiting there when we lived closer.
I loved going there when we lived there, it is so beautiful.
Post a Comment