Monday, April 21, 2008

Capell's Visit

Ben's Mom, Dad, and sister Sydney came to visit for a few days. It was fun to show them all around. Josh loved waking up every morning to find they were still here. We had amazing weather while they were here, and since they left it hasn't stopped pouring. The lake by our house is even spilling over onto the sidewalk. We will miss you guys!

Syd and Grandpa enjoying the Lincoln Memorial.

We couldn't get Josh to cooperate. But here we are at the top of the Lincoln Memorial. You can see the Washington Monument in the background. (I chopped my hair and this isn't really a good picture of it...but I am loving it--thanks Jenny!)


Mount Vernon (George Washington's Estate) Such a beautiful place!

Josh eating an icecream cone.

6 comments:

lramey said...

oh how fun! we should come visit you!(that is, when we have money to do it, which means we're not coming to visit, but know that we would if we could!)

your hair is DARLING!!! I love it! I love short hair! i just cut mine for the 3rd time this month- yeah, I know, but it wasn't right the 1 or 2nd time, so i had to try again!!!

I love that ice cream picture- Josh has the prettiest eyes!!!

Katherine said...

Cute pics, and I LOVE your hair. You look great and I am glad you had a fun time with Syd, Lorraine and Lance - They are great!

Shay said...

I love your hair! You look so great.

Bryce Family said...

LOVE the hair.... looks like I am not alone.

Kimberly said...

Cute hair! You make DC look so fun!

When are you coming to Ireland for a visit?!

Andrea and Kolby Virgin said...

Beji,
la de la foto es tu hermanita?????? no puedo creerlo! ella era un bebe cuando te conoci! si es ella estoy impresionada! oh by the way Josh is sooooooooooo cute!!! i love my little nephew and I love you guys so much!!!