So Cute - I didn't think that they look "that" much a like - but they definately look like brothers! So cute... I was looking forward to seeing you guys over Christmas also - sorry we couldn't make it down - but it would have been 5 hours driving total all in snow - so didn't sound like that much fun! Good luck to you in DC!
that's so sweet! I especially love the ones of them in that hat. I love that hat and it brings back so many sweet memories. And the car seat one is totally cute.
What cute boys!! I really didn't think they looked that much alike, but they do look a lot alike. I love all of those pictures, I think it's so cute that they both feel asleep in their car seat holding onto the rings! Cute cute!!
Oh how precious. I love the photos where they are both holding on to the rings while sleeping in their seats. So cute! Amazing how they are so alike. What beautiful boys!
9 comments:
So Cute - I didn't think that they look "that" much a like - but they definately look like brothers! So cute...
I was looking forward to seeing you guys over Christmas also - sorry we couldn't make it down - but it would have been 5 hours driving total all in snow - so didn't sound like that much fun! Good luck to you in DC!
oh m gosh! they could be lil twins!!! I love that!!!
have fun in DC! Let us know when you get back! We'll have to get together more this time around!
that's so sweet! I especially love the ones of them in that hat. I love that hat and it brings back so many sweet memories. And the car seat one is totally cute.
What cute boys!! I really didn't think they looked that much alike, but they do look a lot alike. I love all of those pictures, I think it's so cute that they both feel asleep in their car seat holding onto the rings! Cute cute!!
Oh how precious. I love the photos where they are both holding on to the rings while sleeping in their seats. So cute! Amazing how they are so alike. What beautiful boys!
They are both so cute! You sure can tell they are brothers.
Oh, so cute! They really do look alot alike. I'm sure the pictures brings back so many special memories. You have adorable boys.
I had a hard time teliing them apart. That is crazy!! We miss you. It was fun to chat yesterday. I tagged you. Check my blog.
Such adorable boys!
Post a Comment