Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Birthday Begins...

Josh's birthday is really tomorrow, but we decided to space out the gifts so it would be more fun and less overwhelming. Plus, truth be told, I was anxious. Here is Josh opening his first present from Grandma Laurie and Grandpa Mike.

And here is one of him playing with his new marbleworks. It will be a fun toy for awhile, and he really likes it now too! Thanks Mom and Dad--we love you and miss you!

3 comments:

Jenny C said...

So cute! I hope you got your power back! Josh is so dang cute. Miss you guys. Sunday dinner isn't the same without you!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Josh. I wanted to call you guys to wish Josh a happy birthday, but I don't have a voice right now. Hope you had fun, and remember that we were thinking of you guys. Looks like josh got some pretty fun presents. His dunking abilities are pretty impressive.

john and nikki said...

Happy Birthday Josh! That looks like a Discovery Toys toy you have there...everyone LOVES the castle marbleworks! my girls will stay play with it for hours and watch the balls go round and round!