Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Catch me if you can!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Hilarious!! I can't believe he's walking! You guys are such fun parents!!!! Kay loved watching it and when I asked her who it was she said "It's Cameron", she told me she missed him the other day. Miss you guys, see you soon hopefully!

Mel said...

He is so dad-gum cute!!!

Em Russ said...

awww, I've missed you in the blog world (and the real world). He looks so big and it was cute to see Ben playing with him. I can't wait until we get our kids together!! And is that your DC house or your Utah house?? Looks cute (love the red couch!)

john and nikki said...

cute video guys!

Mel said...

Hi Cassi! Todd is always after me to find a way to print or back-up my blog. You put the fire under me to complete his request. It seems like a lot of work, but here is a link to the "help" I found from blogger:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41447&query=backup&topic=&type=f