We have had a fun birthday weekend with Josh. I didn't plan to stretch it out quite so long, but our power was out on Sunday for 5 hours. I couldn't make his birthday cake. So I made it today, and even though he was tired and sick he still had fun smashing it all over and throwing it on the ground. (I think he took a bite....and then spit it out.) Josh got some great presents from Grandma's and Grandpa's but the favorite toy are the ballons that I blew up and decorated with. Yesterday he tried to eat all the crepe paper that I tied around them making his mouth and teeth blue. He also used them as punching bags. And then he held onto the balloon and ran right into the sliding glass door--yup and bounced right off. Wish I had that on video! And then today he would bite on the tie of the balloon and then walk around swatting it with his hands. I know not the safest toy, but when this kid gets something in his head it is next to impossible to change his mind. You can kind of tell what I am talking about in this video.
Grandma Rainey he loves the race cars, but the video was too long to post. I'll take another and post it soon. Happy Birthday Joshie Josh. We are so grateful for you and your funny sense of humor. We love you!
2 comments:
Cute video! I can't believe he is already one. It all feels like it's going too fast sometimes. I think the balloon in the mouth ideal looks like fun! I'm tempted to show my kids but I think I better not! I can't wait to see you guys. Happy Birthday little Josh!!
Happy Birthday Josh! Can you believe our boys are 1! I love how they find joy in other objects around the house...crepe paper, balloons...better than toys!
Post a Comment