Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sprinkler

Josh loves being naked. Last night I took him out of the bath and he escaped, running naked through the house. He thinks he is pretty cool when he gets away from me. He starts panting, doing fast feet, and raising his arms to the sky. Funny funny guy. Anyway so I "let" him run around for a minute naked, and then right as I am saying, "Don't pee." He does. Just a little bit and Ben decides to run him to the toilet to finish. Surprisingly he doesn't finish in the toilet. Ben puts him down and Josh takes off down the hall giggling at his nakedness. I hear Ben call, "Oh no. He is peeing again." I come to mop it up, and Josh is once again off. Then he stops in the hall, pees a tiny bit more. We both chase after him and he takes off. Then he stops pees a little bit more and runs away. By the time we caught him and got a diaper on him there were little puddles all down the hallway.

I know you would think that 2 grown adults could catch and diaper a one year old, but until you see Josh in action don't judge too harshly. He might just be the number one wiggleyworm.

Oh yeah...another funny thing, once we get a diaper on him and he runs away again halfway naked he tries to pull his diaper off. If it isn't on good enough he can actually get it off. The kid just loves to be naked!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

That is hilarious! Hopefully he will grow out of this before he hits High School. My brother and my cousin both had a problem with that in High School. My brother actually didn't grow out of that until half way through his mission. Boys will be boys!

lramey said...

oh my gosh, that's so funny! I'm sure that you laughing while you were trying to chase the little naked boy as he was peeing around the house helped in not getting him caught too!!!! I would've been laughing so hard!

Shay said...

Hilarious! Dax is in this stage too. He loves to be naked and he loves for you to chase him. So much fun!

Amanda said...

Thanks for saying HI. I do remember you guys. Where are you living now? I'd love to keep in touch with you guys, there's an automatic connection when you meet someone else who has lost a child. Hope you guys are doing well and that your little guy won't cause too many puddles around your house.

Emily Leininger said...

Crack me up! That is a great story. He's marking his territory.

john and nikki said...

that is hilarious! wish i had a video of you guys chasing him!

Phillips Flips said...

I was so excited to find your blog via the Wardles. What is it about boys and puddles?!! I will never know.