So I NEEDED to tell everyone some exciting news. My little brother Travis received his mission call. He is so cute and excited. He will be serving in the Prague, Czech Republic and Slovakia mission. CRAZY!! First of all he is the baby so it is crazy he is going on a mission and will be gone for two years. Second, Prague. How awesome is that. I did study abroad in college and lived in Austria for four months. I was able to see some of Europe. Prague was one of my favorite cities. It is a beautiful storybook city with cobblestone streets and statue lined bridges. We are so proud of you Travis.
The next exciting news is that my little sister is getting married. Yeah!! I love that my siblings are rapidly joining me in married life. Pete and Melissa got married in January. Jenilara and Kevin are planning to get married before Travis leaves so he can be at the wedding. Congratualtions Jeni!
4 comments:
Congrats to your brother! Todd and I have a very close friend who served his mission there and he and his wife are taking a trip there this summer!
I'm pretty sure Travis was about 7 the last time I saw him. Maybe 9 but still I can't believe he is old enough to go on a mission. That is really cool. I remember you telling me that you loved Prague and I've wanted to go there ever since. Heather
How exciting! Prague is on my list of top 10 places I want to visit. I've heard it's beautiful. I think it's where Rich Evans served, too. I love how these fun life events add spice to life and give us something to look forward to.
Congratulations! That is so exciting, missions and weddings are always so fun to celebrate. Cassi I am very impressed with the new layout of your blog. The pictures of Josh on the side are awesome.
Post a Comment