Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Inspirational Video


So I found this new mormon video that is really inspiring, watch it here and be prepared to cry. I have been thinking lately of the events surrounding Cameron's accident and all the tender mercies from the Lord. I loved how this video talks about how we learn to love because of trials and hardships. It is true that "men are that they may have joy" and "there must be opposition in all things" are actually complimentary. I remember feeling such intense joy when Josh was born because I had been feeling such intense sorrow. I think our joy becomes more full when we experience sorrow. Love how much my Cameron boy continues to teach me. How very blessed I am.
p.s. sorry to get so personal all of a sudden but this has been a good outlet for my grief. It feels good to 'talk' about Cameron instead of dwelling on the accident internally...so thanks :)

6 comments:

Jenilara said...

Wow, what a great video. Heart wrenching and hopeful at the same time. Love you Cass! Keep the posts coming!

Natalie said...

Love you guys! We're thinking about Cameron as well. Thanks for sharing...

Em Russ said...

I just watched that video before I read your post and I was thinking about you guys the whole time. It is amazing to hear that guy say he is grateful for the trials. So hard. I love that you are talking about Cameron.

The Busby Family said...

I love that video also, very inspirational. Thank you for sharing Cameron's memories all the time. Miss you guys and always thinking of you.

Shay said...

Thanks for sharing that video with me. It's all very powerful! Always know that we are there for you. We LOVE hearing about Cameron and the wonderful boy he is. We want to hear more about him through you!

Amber said...

I watched this video last week and thought of you and Ben. You two are great examples to me. I love your posts about Cameron.