Sunday, August 8, 2010

1 year old Cameron

more pictures of Cameron...Josh loves to ask "why?". His questions usually lead to great discussions. I think it is weird for him to see pictures of Cameron with Ben and I...playing and doing the same kind of things we do with him. He was looking at pictures and asked where he (josh) was when the picture was taken. I told him he was in heaven. And we talked about where we lived before we were born and where we live after we die. I love his sweet faithful spirit. The other day I told him I was sad cause I missed Cameron, and he said, "don't worry mom. He will come down from heaven when Jesus comes." I need to be more like him.
When Cameron turned one. I threw a big party. I wouldn't have done it except that Cameron's little buddy (whose bday was only a few days later) was very sick with a rare disease. We were so worried about little Hyrum. I wanted to help out Hyrum's mom and have a fun memory for all of us. Now little Hyrum is fine and I am so glad I have that memory of his fun bday party with all his cute friends.



6 comments:

The Busby Family said...

My heart aches for you! I just love those pictures, it's so neat how you had a birthday party for him when he was 1, it was meant to be. I'm glad you have so many adorable pictures. tHank you for sharing. Josh is so sweet. WE miss you guys!

Amber said...

I love you Cassie. I appreciate these posts. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad you had that birthday party. It is amazing how much your sweet Cameron was able to accomplish in such a short time here on earth. He continues to touch our lives through you.

Jenilara said...

I love these pictures of Cameron. And I love your posts about him. I miss him too. I remember in Coronado at the park he ran up to all the big kids playing soccer and was running around with them (I thought he was going to get trampled!) but they ended up passing to him and loving it. Its true he still blesses us through you. Love you!

Mindy said...

That birthday party was so much fun! I loved how most, if not all, the guests at that party were animals. You did such a great job with that party. Love ya and miss your little monkey.

Kimberly said...

Cameron is always on our minds. He was one of my youngest home teachers. :-)

We love you guys!

Heidi said...

I've been thinking about you lately. I love to see pictures of Cameron, and read your thoughts about him and all he's teaching you. You are truly an inspiration.