Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So much to post, but for now cute Joshisms...

Me: "Josh stop picking your nose."
Josh with his finger in his nose: "I'm not"
Me: "What are you doing?"
Josh: "Just getting the boogers out."

Josh to Wes: "Wes you are so cute. You are you are."

Josh in the car and out of the blue: "Mom I want some grapes."
Me: "I don't have any grapes."
Josh thinks for a minute: "What am I talkin' bout?"
(the funniest part is Ben and I laughed so hard that still two weeks later Josh will say this again like a joke and laugh.)

Me: "What a big jump Josh. You are so big."
Josh: "Your Welcome!"

Josh doesn't stop talking all day long. I know every mom thinks their child is brilliant, but he is quite the kid. He makes up stories complete with sound effects. His imagination and memory are amazing. Wes is quite taken with his brother. Love these cute boys!

5 comments:

lramey said...

what sweetness!!! i love it when they discover a new "funny" and they bust it out all the time!

Jenilara said...

Ha this post made me laugh out loud. Can't wait to come visit. I think we are going to stop in Mapleton on Memorial day. Will you guys be home?

Ali and Dane said...

gosh i love them! haha this is hilarious, "wait.. what am i talkin bout!!" haha i can hear it!

The Busby Family said...

We love Josh, and miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in a couple of months. When you get time post some pics, Lincoln loves to see pictures of Josh!

Jenny C said...

Love that boy!!