Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving

Utah here we come. We leave Friday for a cross country drive with both boys. So hopefully we all survive :). Ben is going to be starting the MBA program at BYU. As some of you know this decision has been a tricky one for us. We literally decided about a month ago that we were going to go back to school. We feel good about it, and hopefully everything will work out....I'm sure it will. Just thought I should post an update. If any of you are living, passing through, or visiting Utah please let's get together!

15 comments:

The Kroebers said...

Yay!! I am happy that you guys will be close again. Good luck with the drive.

Jenny C said...

Woo hoo!!

Natalie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Boop and Jack just left yesterday in your direction for medical school. We are coming home for a visit in Nov. and landon's going to be baptized so we have to get together!

lramey said...

holy smokes! you guys are moving machines!!! LET'S PLAY!!!!

emilyaaa said...

that's so exciting! you guys really are movers, aren't you!! Listen, i know of a REALLY great bed and breakfast in the Denver area, if that's on your route. It's free. the company's UNBEATABLE and I happen to know they have a vacancy just about anytime you'd need it :) Let me know if you're coming thru this way!

john and nikki said...

we'll be in UT over turkey week. we should meet up somewhere for sure!

The Busby Family said...

We will miss you guys so much. I'm glad we are out of here in a couple of weeks also, or it would be very lonely without you guys. I can't wait to see you guys in November, we will have to take the boys to the dinosaur museum.

Amber said...

Glad to hear you are moving closer. If you are ever in the area, you are welcome to visit. I wish the very best for you and your family!

Andrea said...

We're so glad that you guys are moving closer to us!! YEA! I'm sad I missed your call 2 days ago Cassi. I'll try calling you today and see if I can reach you! We miss you guys! Hyrum and Emma were just looking at your pictures and were excited to see "BENNY THE BALL!!" EMMA WEMMA is laughing right now:) We need to get together soon!! Good Luck unpacking! We still have boxes all over the place at our house. Love you! Andrea

Ali and Dane said...

YAY!!!!! you have been missed. i can't wait. see you soon! have fun at powell!

Bryce Family said...

We're here as well! I'll bug you to get together once you've settled in. Can't believe Weston is 7 months. Incredible.

Boston Paynes said...

Yeah !!! We will be passing through Provo the last weekend in August (we are going to Park City for Brad's annual Harvard Roommates reunion) We would love to see you guys !! Email me your phone numbers and we will see if we can hook up. Hope you survived the drive and your stuff made it to your house without a scratch.

Jay, Sherri and Ethan said...

I heard you guys moved and I'm so sad we didn't get to hang out before you left! Hope you guys are doing well and the trip went good! Keep in touch!

Amy & Mark said...

We're excited for you guys! What a great two years ahead. I'm sure it will be nice to be back with family!

Ashley Taylor said...

Cassie, Do you remember the Humphries from Weston II? They are moving to Utah also to attend BYU's MBA program like you. They had a little girl named Jane. We hope to come up to Utah in December and perhaps we can all get together and have some fun.