I am backtracking but I just uploaded all my pics. We moved our stuff using PODS with ABF. Josh talked about when our Pods were coming and just happened to be outside when the big semi carrying our Pods pulled up. He was so excited I could hear him from inside the house. It just got better from there. They used a forklift to get the Pods off the semi and put them in front of our townhome. Josh was in awe. Then we found out the forklift driver's name was Josh. He even let Josh sit on the forklift. Josh wasn't scared (no surprise there) and wanted to press all the buttons. As we drove across the country he would pick out ABF trucks and talk about big Josh taking his toys to Utah. Then when we would pass the trucks and he would see the driver wasn't Big Josh he would say, "it's a different big Josh." Pretty cute.


Friday, September 4, 2009
Big Josh
Posted by Cassi at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment