
Every year on the anniversary of Cameron's death we go to a baseball game with our families. It is a fun tradition and something we can do to celebrate Cameron's life. Thanks for coming everyone! For some reason this year was harder for me. I think we are in a transition and I didn't plan the day very well. It is always easier when I plan the day out. I think also that it has been 3 years. That is a long time. I think of Cameron every day but I don't think of the accident every day anymore (thank goodness), so this year it felt heavier and more intense. I think that as time passes the anniversaries become a bigger deal because things rush back and emotions surface. I guess it is a sign that I am healing, functioning, surviving, embracing life. One things for sure I miss my Cameron boy. 



and I just had to post this pic of Cameron the same age as Wes. Blue eyed boys..jpg)
Friday, September 4, 2009
Cameron's Day
Posted by Cassi at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Wes looks so much like Cameron. Your boys have the most beautiful eyes and long eye lashes. I'm sorry it was harder for you this year, I've been meaning to call you and see how you are doing. I just have to get the timing right, 9 hours different is a little tricky. We wish we could have gone with you to the baseball game. We miss you guys!
I miss him too...
It was so fun at the game! We miss Cameron so much. Love you guys.
Post a Comment