Josh always gets excited when Ben comes home. Now Wes does the same. It is cute to see Wes leap out of my arms for Ben or crawl as fast as he can to climb up Ben's leg. 

Friday, September 4, 2009
Just Wrestling Dad
Posted by Cassi at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Somehow that brings back memories of Ben & Cameron! :)
Cute pictures! We should hang out for sure! I am glad that you guys moved here. We'll have to have our boys play!
Ben loves to throw your boys in the air! I've seen pictures of him doing that with all three of them!
Hope you are settling into life. Sure miss you!
Ben is such a fun Daddy!
Hi Cassi! I just heard you are back in UT! So fun to be close to family again. Can't believe how fast your little Wes is growing up and how hilarious Josh is! We wish you guys all the best and hope you will come visit DC soon!
I'm sorry I missed Cameron's day. (Not being with your family since we've never met...)but being "here" to show love and support.
I'd love to plan a night out with you and your husband.
Your boys are absolutely GORGEOUS. THose eyes! I mean...seriously.
Hey there Cassi! So fun to see the boys! They are growing up So fast! I think Weston looks a lot like Cameron with his chubby cheeks and big eyes! Is he gravitating toward balls by any chance? :) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment