Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Past Due

Still no baby and it has been way too long since I posted pictures of cute Josh. The reason why is because he no longer will let me take his picture. As soon as he sees the camera he wants to watch himself on it. So getting a good picture recently has been hard. I tried to upload a video so you could understand but blogger is having issues...I'll try again later. For now here are a few pics...

He loved sitting in Santa's seat but once Santa came he was freaked out. I don't even have a picture because he wouldn't let go of Ben to get near him. Josh loves to hide and sometimes I really can't find him. The other day he discovered it was fun to climb into his toybox. Today he climbed into the cupboard and shut the door. I really didn't know where he was until he started calling, "josh". He isn't afraid of the dark, so he will go upstairs, downstairs, in closets and hide pretty quietly for at least a few minutes while I really search for him. Funny kid!



7 comments:

Erin said...

We miss our Josh! He looks bigger to me, now I know it has been too long! That is pretty sad when I just live down the street...

Nora said...

I keep checking your blog hoping for you that you have had that baby! Good luck, hopefully anyday. We are thinking about you guys!

AshlieM said...

Good luck Cass. I hope that you have the baby boy soon! I can't wait to see pictures. Love ya

Mindy said...

Can I just say that I love that your baby counter says your baby is 5 days old. I guess the little guy in your belly didn't get the message!:) Josh you sneaky little guy! I love those pictures of Josh, we should play hide and go seek when we see you guys next.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I'm so anxious to hear if the baby is here yet. I hope everything is ok. You are in my thoughts.

Sending love,

Molly

Angel Lucy's Mommy

megship said...

you are better than me! i always get induced a week early cause I cannot wait that long! hang in there! Josh is so stinkin' cute!

Kimberly said...

Know your at the hospital. Fingers crossed!!!