Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weston Michael Capell

He's finally here! I was induced at 8 days late and he was born December 17th at 12:29 am. Weighing in at 10 lbs. 5 oz. No I am not kidding...he is huge. And everything went very well. It took my body a little while to get going with the pitocin, but once it did it went pretty fast, and after 1/2 hour of pushing he was born-perfect little sumo. We actually came home today and are all doing great. Josh loves his little brother, but also loves his mom....so there may be some transition time.



24 comments:

The Kroebers said...

Yay!! I'm so glad he is finally here. Weston is a very cute name.
It was so good to see you guys. Thanks for feeding us and taking time out of your life to visit.

The Busby Family said...

Wow, he is soooo adorable. I love how chubby he is. I can't believe he was 10lbs 5 oz. Wow!!!! I love the name you chose. I can't wait to meet him! Congrats guys.

The Smith's said...

Way to go Cassi (and Ben)! He is big and adorable! So glad he made it here safe and sound. Love the name.

emilyaaa said...

Oh, he's adorable!! i LOVE that last pic of him...and i can't believe how big he is!!! thank heavens you got induced!! was just checking your blog today and you're little baby-meter said "your baby is one week old"--those things should really just disappear as soon as the due date passes :)

i LOVE the name!! and i LOVE chubby babies!!!! congrats, you two!

Jenny C said...

Cassi... he is so cute. I still can't believe he is so big. Can't wait to meet. him!! Love ya!! I too, love the name!

Mia said...

Yay! I LOVE fat babies. (Just not giving birth to them.) Enjoy those rolls while they last. He's adorable. Congratulations to all of you!!!

Em Russ said...

ahhhh, I AM IN LOVE!! I wish I could snuggle him and kiss his chubby cheeks. Love the name too. Can I come visit tomorrow?? Please move back!! (man, I miss you guys!)

AshlieM said...

Oh my gosh he is so adorable CassI I love the name too. I guess big babies run in our family! Congrats, I can't get over how cute he is! I hope that you recover well and that you guys have a wonderful Christmas. Love ya

Mindy said...

Congratulations! He is so darn cute! I can't believe how big he his, he puts Lila to shame (sorry Emily). I want to come see you and your boys. Maybe we can come for the baby blessing. I love the name Weston. You and Ben always come up with great boy names. We miss you guys!

Katherine said...

Congratulations! He is so cute...and chubby! He should be a healthy kid this winter! That's always the plus side of big babies! Glad all is well and have a merry christmas!

Johnny said...

You guys need to get Josh hitting the weights. If he doesn't bulk up now he is going to have trouble fulfilling his responsibilities as an older brother in a few years. Congrats guys. He is a handsome young man. Ben, I know Cameron was a big basketball/baseball guy but you may want to start Weston out with a football.

carie said...

I am SO proud of you Cassi, especially since you have had a Csection before. CONGRATULATIONS!

I need your address to send a Christmas card. If you get a chance, email me at carieallman (at) gmail (dot) com.

Love you guys!

stephanie said...

He is soo handsome!!! WOW, I can't beleive how big he is! I am so glad everything went well, can't wait to hold him!

Vivi said...

felicidades de todo corazon un beso grande aese hermoso bebe .los queremos mucho y siempre estamos pendiente de uds .con todo nuestro amor .Viviana LOPEZ he Hijas

Jenilara said...

Yay finally some real pictures! Cass, he is so cute! He looks different I think than Cameron and Josh when they were born but definitely looks like a Capell. I am glad he is big and healthy too. He is going to be HUGE when I finally see him! Hope you guys are having fun, miss you!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Finally! YAY! Ok, seriously? So huge and I love it. It makes me excited for the day I get to meet my little guy in about three months. I'm sure he just came from Cameron's arms into yours. He is beautiful. Congratulations. What a great Christmas gift.

Erin said...

ooo-la-la!

Wow! I think he is bigger than Joe Joe! Look at that hair! Those eyes! Were the other boys born with black hair?? I love him! Welcome Weston!

I am glad to know you are home...that means I can stop in!

YAY! Congratulations! Good job mama!

Amber said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name. I can't believe he was over 10 pds!!! I am glad it all went well. I was a week overdue with Gary and he only weighed 9pds 2 ounces...ONLY-I can't believe I just wrote that!

Ashley said...

Congratulations you guys! I love the name too! I am so glad he made it and just in time for Christmas! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. We miss you!

Natalie said...

I was waiting to hear about this! I can't believe how big he is... he is SO dang cute! Congratulations and I hope the transition goes smoothly for all!

Andrea and Kolby Virgin said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys! I can not believe that he is sooo big!you should be really proud of you!, keeps us update! love ya,
Andrea Virgin and family

john and nikki said...

congratulations guys, he's adorable. can't believe hpw big he is. you're a trooper Cassi. Good luck in the coming transition days for Josh. I'm sure he'll adjust soon enough and love being a big brother!

Heidi said...

Yay!!! I'm SO glad he's here. What perfect baby and a darling name. We're so happy for you!

scooping it up said...

what a sweet, juicy baby. love the name, very cool, us weston 2nders have a new mascot. :) congratulations