Cassi, Thank you for putting this together in a slide show. I'm watching this at 5:00 a.m. with tears streaming down my face. Cameron has so many people that love him, as do you, Capells. We feel honored to count ourselves amongst those! Thanks for letting us be part of this memorial for Cameron. It was very sweet!
Oh, Cass... I just miss him. It was such a sweet day to be able to remember him and it was neat to watch this slideshow and see how many people were thinking of him. He's had such a sweet influence on so many people. Lila still talks about him all the time and now Abby & Zack have joined it. Maybe they were buddies in heaven because they love him just as much as the rest of us! Miss you all. (Love the picture of Jeni & Kevin in front of the temple!!) (And... LOVE your cute pregnant belly!!)
cassi, we love it! we cried and enjoyed every minute. what a beautiful tribute to our sweet Cameron. You guys are well loved and we all know why. Thanks for being you. Give Josh kisses and hugs. Love the Smiths and Grandma Rainy.
Cass, wow, I love the slide show. Cameron has more friends than anyone I know! :) It was a special day and I am so glad we have that tradition. Cameron will always be a special part of our family. And I finally got to see your prego belly! So cute. Can't wait. Love you guys.
We also let off balloons on Payton's bday. It's been fun to do it with both of our families but i really like the idea of having friend and family everywhere do it too. I might have to do that next year. It is soooo important to celebrate these little angels in our lives so that they are never forgotten. Memories are precious and it is so good to talk about them often. We should try to get together sometime. (What's the angels among us blog?) email me if you want amandapeterson15@yahoo.com
I know you dont know me but you can see me at chkkbjstrickland.blogspotcom, but back to my comment, my grandma alway let ballons go like that aswell, for things like that so my daughter was born on her birhtday so every birthday we let go 76 balloons.) it is so beauitful and peacful to watch. My brother also died 4 yrs ago 24, and on his b-day i let go a 4 ballons 1 per kid but tie a card and his fav candy bar and drink to the string!!! I'm so glad someone eles had the sae tradtion.. Just said about why you have to do it. It is very sweet. I left my blog address so you wont think I'm so werido. You may even leave a comment if you'd like
Well I finally have found your blog! And now, I've had tears streaming down my face for the past 10 minutes. This was so sweet and neat to see all the people from all over gathered in honor of Cameron. He is most definitely not forgotten. Glad we could be a part of it. We have loved getting to know your family.
Hello this is Ben's friend from High School. I had to comment and tell you how moving this post was. What a perfect way to celebrate you beautiful boy's life and memory. You are incredible examples to us of hope and faith. Thank you and please tell Ben hello from me, Kathleen
17 comments:
how sweet! that's awesome-
It was a very wonderful experience to share this with your friends here in Boston who love you and miss you. Hope you are well.
Cassi, Thank you for putting this together in a slide show. I'm watching this at 5:00 a.m. with tears streaming down my face. Cameron has so many people that love him, as do you, Capells. We feel honored to count ourselves amongst those! Thanks for letting us be part of this memorial for Cameron. It was very sweet!
That was very touching to see so many people sending their love to Cameron. I am thankful we were able to share in that experience.
Oh, Cass... I just miss him. It was such a sweet day to be able to remember him and it was neat to watch this slideshow and see how many people were thinking of him. He's had such a sweet influence on so many people. Lila still talks about him all the time and now Abby & Zack have joined it. Maybe they were buddies in heaven because they love him just as much as the rest of us! Miss you all. (Love the picture of Jeni & Kevin in front of the temple!!) (And... LOVE your cute pregnant belly!!)
Awesome! It was so great to be able to remember him with friends here in Boston! High to the Moon!
cassi, we love it! we cried and enjoyed every minute. what a beautiful tribute to our sweet Cameron. You guys are well loved and we all know why. Thanks for being you. Give Josh kisses and hugs. Love the Smiths and Grandma Rainy.
Cass, wow, I love the slide show. Cameron has more friends than anyone I know! :) It was a special day and I am so glad we have that tradition. Cameron will always be a special part of our family. And I finally got to see your prego belly! So cute. Can't wait. Love you guys.
I love the slide show you put together. What a heart warming experience that was. We all love the Capell family!
Wow, that gave me the chills. What a great tradition. Cameron touched a lot of hearts! Can't wait to hear about your next addition to the fam.
We also let off balloons on Payton's bday. It's been fun to do it with both of our families but i really like the idea of having friend and family everywhere do it too. I might have to do that next year. It is soooo important to celebrate these little angels in our lives so that they are never forgotten. Memories are precious and it is so good to talk about them often. We should try to get together sometime.
(What's the angels among us blog?)
email me if you want
amandapeterson15@yahoo.com
I know you dont know me but you can see me at chkkbjstrickland.blogspotcom, but back to my comment, my grandma alway let ballons go like that aswell, for things like that so my daughter was born on her birhtday so every birthday we let go 76 balloons.) it is so beauitful and peacful to watch. My brother also died 4 yrs ago 24, and on his b-day i let go a 4 ballons 1 per kid but tie a card and his fav candy bar and drink to the string!!! I'm so glad someone eles had the sae tradtion.. Just said about why you have to do it. It is very sweet. I left my blog address so you wont think I'm so werido. You may even leave a comment if you'd like
Well I finally have found your blog! And now, I've had tears streaming down my face for the past 10 minutes. This was so sweet and neat to see all the people from all over gathered in honor of Cameron. He is most definitely not forgotten. Glad we could be a part of it. We have loved getting to know your family.
We love you guys and admire your strength and courage more than we can say.
esos globos estuvieron hermosos ..los recuerdo siempre viviana
Hello this is Ben's friend from High School. I had to comment and tell you how moving this post was. What a perfect way to celebrate you beautiful boy's life and memory. You are incredible examples to us of hope and faith. Thank you and please tell Ben hello from me, Kathleen
Post a Comment