I just sent you an email asking for more pics and then I opened my google reader and voila there they are. He's TOTALLY cute. Please can I come visit??
Congratulations! I just read your previous post and now I know why looking at the photos I thought he looked a couple of months old! WOW! You are amazing! That is a big baby! We can't wait to meet him! I love his name too!
Cassi, we need to come and see you guys. Lincoln misses Josh. The boys are sick now, so we will hold off till they get better. I'll try and come by myself. I looked back on your blog at the pictures of Cameron when he was a newborn, I think they look just like each other. Josh looks like he is just in love with him. Hope to see you soon.
Those cheeks!!! That last photo is so so precious. From your photos, you look like a skinny little thing...how on earth did he fit? Miraculous. So darn adorable I can hardly stand it.
9 comments:
I cannot wait to meet that guy in person! Are you going to bless him here? Make sure to tell us when!
I just sent you an email asking for more pics and then I opened my google reader and voila there they are. He's TOTALLY cute. Please can I come visit??
Congrats! I can't believe he was so big. I can't believe you could store that big of a guy. He is beautiful.
-Adrien
He's so cute! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
He is SO ADORABLE! Love that you called him little sumo. :) It fits him so well. He's so cute. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Congratulations!! Love his name! He is beautiful!
Hope you are all sleeping a bit here and there!
Congratulations! I just read your previous post and now I know why looking at the photos I thought he looked a couple of months old! WOW! You are amazing! That is a big baby! We can't wait to meet him! I love his name too!
Cassi, we need to come and see you guys. Lincoln misses Josh. The boys are sick now, so we will hold off till they get better. I'll try and come by myself. I looked back on your blog at the pictures of Cameron when he was a newborn, I think they look just like each other. Josh looks like he is just in love with him. Hope to see you soon.
Those cheeks!!! That last photo is so so precious. From your photos, you look like a skinny little thing...how on earth did he fit? Miraculous. So darn adorable I can hardly stand it.
Post a Comment