Hogle Zoo
The last time we went to Hogle Zoo was with Cameron. It was fun to take Josh. He loves to see the animals. Most of our family came, and it was fun to all be together.
Josh eating an icecream cone. (He would sit in Carlee's stroller but not his own).
Blowing me kisses on the carousel.
Pointing out the gorillas--his favorite!Park City
We went up to Park City a few times while we were in Utah, twice with Ben's family, and once for our anniversary. It was so green and gorgeous up in the mountains. We took a ski lift up the mountain. Something I would not recommend for active toddlers. It was pretty scary trying to keep Josh on our laps. But we made it and the views were breathtaking. I miss those Utah mountains.
All of us.
Dad getting an awesome Josh hug. Josh is such a snuggly guy and randomly surprises us with hugs around the neck. I love it!
7 comments:
ahhh, I miss the mountains too. A park city get away sounds dreamy right now! Glad you guys had fun
The photographer did an incredible job on your family photos. Wow!
So glad you had a great trip to Utah. Emily, Heidi and I were just talking about you and your cute family the other day. We really miss you! I love the new family photos. So adorable! I love your little prego belly! I also can't get over the two picture of your boys...you can definately tell they are brothers, so alike, cute and handsome!
I love the new pic at the top. You guys look so cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun and family time during your stay in Utah.
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!! Your family picture is so adorable.
p.s. LOVE your new pictures!!
Wow Cassi, I can't wait to see all those pictures of Josh and your fam, It looks like your friend did a great job!
Post a Comment