I just came to your blog from the Angels Among us blog. Your family is darling. I am having a hard time keeping everyone on the angel blog straight, but I'm glad I clicked over to your blog to learn and see a little more about your family. You are beautiful. I was so touched by your recent post about Cameron's anniversary. (2 years?) I can tell you are a woman of strength. I wish you all the best with the new baby and would love to get to know you more. Feel free to email anytime. I'm not sure where you guys live, but next time you're in Park City...I'd love to get together. mollymjackson@gmail.com
I don't know if you remember me, Stephanie Morris from the Weston II ward. I still keep in touch with some families from the ward--the McQuiveys, Gilberts, Shepherds, Bowring, Becker--anyway... I am friends with Stephanie Waite (a daily scoop) and I saw your comment on her blog and wondered if it was you. So this is a really long way of saying "hello." Your family is beautiful and I hope you guys are doing well.
Stellar pictures! I love the one of yours and Ben's legs and your cute little belly and Josh. I am already suffering from 3rd child syndrome and haven't taken many pictures of Sydney. We need a new family one. So cute!
13 comments:
Love them!!
I love the photos. So good to see a Red sox hat in there! Josh is adorable!
I love the pictures, she did a great job!
What a good-looking family!!
Cassi,
I just came to your blog from the Angels Among us blog. Your family is darling. I am having a hard time keeping everyone on the angel blog straight, but I'm glad I clicked over to your blog to learn and see a little more about your family. You are beautiful. I was so touched by your recent post about Cameron's anniversary. (2 years?) I can tell you are a woman of strength. I wish you all the best with the new baby and would love to get to know you more. Feel free to email anytime. I'm not sure where you guys live, but next time you're in Park City...I'd love to get together. mollymjackson@gmail.com
God bless.
Your pictures are so adorable! I hope that you guys are doing well!
Cassi-
I don't know if you remember me, Stephanie Morris from the Weston II ward. I still keep in touch with some families from the ward--the McQuiveys, Gilberts, Shepherds, Bowring, Becker--anyway... I am friends with Stephanie Waite (a daily scoop) and I saw your comment on her blog and wondered if it was you. So this is a really long way of saying "hello." Your family is beautiful and I hope you guys are doing well.
You guys look like you should be on the cover of a magazine. What a great looking family.
Stellar pictures! I love the one of yours and Ben's legs and your cute little belly and Josh. I am already suffering from 3rd child syndrome and haven't taken many pictures of Sydney. We need a new family one. So cute!
very cute pics guys. hope you're doing well. miss you guys!
no puedo creer lo grande que esta ....los quiero mucho ...viviana
The pictures are so cute. Josh is so cute and all boy. I love the cute little belly. Boy #3 what an adventure. Congratulations.
Post a Comment