August 16th Cameron's Day
We went with our families to Cameron's grave. We have made it kind of a tradition to let balloons go "high to the moon" on this date and his Birthday. Josh loves it. It was nice to be there, always a little hard but nice.
Another tradition we started is to go to a baseball game the 16th. Cameron loved baseball and this is something fun we can all do together that celebrates his wonderful life.
"High to the Moon".jpg)
Josh riding on the train. He had a very hard time waiting in line until it was his turn and then he was so serious the whole ride. That is the new obsession lately--trains..jpg)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you have such sweet traditions! I wish we could have been there! (And your belly looks totally cute)
What neat traditions to have. I love the new pictures you have posted of your family on the tracks and of Josh. He gets cuter and cuter! You look so good pregnant!
Cass, I love the pictures, especially the ones when I was there, it makes it more fun. Are the other pictures then ones Ali took? I want to see more!
Cassi, I haven't looked in on your blog in a long time, congrats on the next bebe! Josh is turning into quite the little man. You guys are great. That is so great you go to the baseball game and release balloons in memory of Cameron. We want you to know we love you guys and love Cameron.
Post a Comment