Monday, March 28, 2011

New Developments

So since I am catching up on my blog I decided I should post a few new developments. Ben will be graduating from the MBA program in less than a month! He got an offer from the company he interned with last summer. Peterson Partners is a venture capital firm in SLC. So we will be staying here! We are excited for what this opportunity might bring and the chance to stay here close to our families. I am so proud of Ben and all his achievements in school. He has worked hard and done awesome.

the next new development....We are excited to welcome a new little one to our family October 2nd (or 15th with my track record). I am about 12 weeks along and feeling good!

So now I am completey caught up...

9 comments:

Katherine said...

Congratulations all the way around then! New Job, New Degree, New Baby! :) Good job on catching up on your blog - I am about...8 months behind! :) Take Care!

The Kroebers said...

YAY!! I am so excited for both of your new developments. Congrats guys. And just so you know, Eli's last birthday party we had like 15 kids here. I will NEVER do that again and I had Chris and Emilee helping.

Natalie said...

Yay!!! You are full of good news! I'm so excited for you guys in both aspects. :) I had a feeling there would be some baby news soon! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ashley said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations on both graduation and the new little one...keep us posted on if its a boy or a girl!! Hugs!!

Becky W. said...

Wahoo! Congratulations on the baby! That is so exciting. We're expecting our third in about a month and a half - it's a boy.

That's great to hear about Ben. And so great to hear that he'll be working in SLC. Cool! Cool! (But I'm secretly crossing my fingers that he'll have some Boston job in his future.)

Congrats!

Chris and Ellie said...

That's fantastic news!!!! We are all very excited from this end! We love you guys!

Erin said...

I AM SO BUMMED YOU AREN'T MOVING BACK! BUT--- MORE HAPPY FOR THE NEWS! CONGRATS!!

You are missed and thought of OFTEN! Glad to see that you are doing so well. I remember how torn you were about the prospect of going back to school, and great things have come from following the spirit.

That just made my day!

Heidi said...

YAY.....on everything! So happy for you guys!

Shay said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling well too. Keep us updated!